Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Brooklyn and Alex were big help getting the babys room ready. They loved helping Ben paint the awsome deal dresser that I found at The Hen House (cool store in town). It makes them feel a part of the whole baby frenzie going on at our house. They did a pretty good job too!
The next few pictures are of our finished baby projects, I know most of you have had a tour already but my family is dying to see the room so here ya go...

Changing table

(we have had since Brooklyn was a baby and never painted)
Not much except it took me 3 different fabrics to finally conclude white was best. Nothing exciting but I am happy with the outcome. The curtain hides the diapers and stuff.


Crib


Dresser - I love how it turned out!
Thanks Heidi and Gretchen for all those annoying phone calls about dumb decisions that I couldn't make with out consulitng someone. Now all we have to do is just wait until the "suprise day" (as Alex calls it).




7 comments:

Dan & Heidi Goodrich said...

The crib bedding is darling! Your Aubrey touch makes it all look so cute. Oh, I love alex's smile in the picture. And that Brooklyn is looking all grown up.

Lindsay said...

Too cute, it turned out great! What big helpers. I like the idea of the curtain to hide the diapers and extra blankets, may have to borrow the idea;) So excited!!

Wendy said...

Your girls are getting so big! We haven't seen you in forever. Congrats on the baby and the room looks great!

Lundberg Family said...

I love it! I can't wait to see your new little one, especially since we are done. I hope you let me hold her a lot! Thanks for being such a great neighbor and friend!

The Leithead Family said...

The baby's room looks so cute!! You did a great job on it! I bet your girls can hardly wait. Congratulations!

Celeste Russell said...

Hey you! Looks like lots of fun. Your girls are getting so big. It's amazing how fast kids grow up when you only see them once or twice a year. Congrats on you little one coming up. Good thing for blogs to keep up on everyone. Good Luck! See you in a few days!

Jake and Gretchen said...

You did such a good job! Aren't you just so excited to get a little baby in there!