Monday, June 8, 2009

Candace's Blessing Day
May 18, 2009
It all started out a bit crazy. Surprise! Originally we were going to bless Candace in Heber with my family because my sister Mickey was coming home from her mission and we were going to go home for her welcome home. In the mean time my Grandpa Fillerup was put in the hospital in Cody, for complications with his diabetes. (he's doing better at the moment) So My parents and recently returned sister Mickey decided to come last minute to see him. Well I knew that we really wanted Ben's family to be there when we blessed Candace but, the only problem was we had a window of about 1 1/2 hours that we could get everyone together. I am so grateful to all our family for the sacrifice to be there. The spirit was there so strong and I know that it will be a special day for Candace even though she won't remember.








1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree to your points,
Its a nice blog,
Thanks for posting.....

___________________
Vince
Get easy cash at your door step