Monday, June 8, 2009

Favorite pictures of May

I don't know what you do in your family when all your cousins get together but in my family my grandpas (both sides) pull out the old slide projector and tons of carousels full of slides (I'm talking thousands). They enjoy talking about the past and we always end up laughing at someones hair do or way cool polyester pants. So since I'm not that great of a writer I will get to bore my grand kids with "laptop slide shows" someday! Anyway here are a few of our favorite pictures of May.


We finally get grass and I catch the girls playing in the mud! Mud is lots cheaper and less work! Hey thanks for all those who donated husbands to come and help us we couldn't have done it with out their help!Alex was wanting Candace to wear her "hospital hat". We think she could pass as one of the 7 dwarfs.
This was the girls TaVaci concert. See that big hole next to Brooklyn like someone was missing? Yup, Alex walked off stage again to come and sit with us. We are just thankful she didn't start picking her nose on stage like last time!
Brooklyn and Alex were so excited when Kelli gave them trophies! I'm not sure what the special occasion was here, maybe Brooklyn's last day of school or something. I just loved Alex's expression. Watch out she may bite!

2 comments:

Adrienne and Ryan Mangus said...

That cracks me up! OF COURSE, they would be playing in the mud when you just got grass! :)

Anonymous said...

These are the beautiful picture,
OF COURSE, they would be playing in the mud when you just got grass! :)

___________________
Vince
Get easy cash at your door step