Thursday, April 2, 2009

Finally, Brooklyn lost her first top tooth!!! It has been hanging on by a thread for weeks and we were starting to worry that she would swallow it while eating. I am not sure how it happened all I know is that she came wondering into the kitchen.."Hi, Mom" with the biggest hill billy smile on her face. She was so excited! Then she took off running to the bathroom to wash it up for the tooth fairy and tripped and fell, of course the tooth went flying and was lost for a whole dramatic 5 minutes! She was in tears but lucky for her she found it!! It was the happiest/saddest/happiest again 5 minutes of the day. Now she is sound alseep, tooth in tooth pillow, waiting for the mysterious tooth fairy. Alex was excited for Brooklyn but is sleeping in the other room because she doesn't want to be near when that tooth fairy comes.
Brooklyn's #3 Tooth


Hill Billy Brooklyn

6 comments:

Jake and Gretchen said...

That is awesome! I was laughing the whole time I was reading your post! I think Brooklyn looks fabulous and I can't blame Alex...toothfairy? He/she has to be shady.

Greg Becky said...

How exciting. When I scolled down I was expecting to see a bottom tooth missing. I know that my girls can't wait for their first tooth to fall out. Also I heard that you get to hopefully have your baby on Tuesday. I hope everything goes well for you.

Lundberg Family said...

Yeah! That is so exciting. It took Brenden forever to lose his teeth tooth..I just kept telling him he must have really strong teeth! She looks so cute. Adessa's teeth are finally starting to come in!

The Edwards said...

Way to go Brooklyn!..it's about time! I sure hope the tooth fairy isn't on vacation like she was last week when Emma lost her 2nd tooth...it took her three nights to finally make it to our house!!! (I probably shouldn't admit that;)

Brandee Walker said...

Yeah for Brooklyn!!! That is awesome and she looks great!!

Greg Becky said...

okay so I reread about the tooth while I was showing the girls because they just think it is neat and realized that it is her first top tooth and not just her first tooth. Feel a little silly.