Tuesday, October 12, 2010

December

December:
CHRISTMAS Season!!! We again were able to be in Heber for Christmas and I am so glad we were. Little did we know it would be my Grandpa Fillerup's last Christmas. On Christmas Eve we did the usual songs and nativity but what made it special was my Grandma and Grandpa each took a turn telling us of past Christmases they remembered. I was able to record some of my Grandmas but with my usual plight of dead camera battery was unable to get any of Grandpas.
Of all the Christmases we spend in Utah my girls hadn't been to Temple Square to see the lights. It was -10 out but we kept warm with hand warmers and cuddling. The lights were not as spectacular as I remembered and I read later that they are cutting back to save electricity. Everything was still beautiful and the girls enjoyed seeing where Mom and Dad were married 10 years earlier (almost to the day)
Family Picture of some of My Dad's family: Dad, Aunt MaryBeth, Aunt Sharon, Uncle Sel and Grandpa and Grandma in front. Candace's First Christmas


1 comments:

Jamie said...

I love the family pics!! The three girls in front of the tree is perfect!!!