Tuesday, October 12, 2010

March: part one

March:


In March we went to Las Vegas and stayed a few days and then on to California for a few more. I think I'm going to break it up since we did so many fun things and I don't want to have to pick just a few.
We stayed at this condo that had amazing swimming pools. We went in March and us WYO folks thought it was going to be boiling hot. It was a little on the cool side, but we swam anyway.

Have you ever driven Las Vegas BLVD aka "The Strip" at night, in a suburban, with construction and big buses? Well put that on my list of things I've done and don't need to do again. We had girls night and Heidi was able to get us some tickets to Phantom of the Opera. I had never been to an opera so I thought everything was AMAZING. I felt like I was on the edge of my seat and totally mesmerized the whole time.
Since Heidi was living there she knew this great Children's Museum. I had looked it up before we went and found out they had a Berenstain Bears exhibit while we were there. We all love the B.Bears so of course we had to go for a few hours. This is part of the Children's museum where they had a bunch of science activities. This is a wind tunnel that the breezes got up to 80 miles per hour. I thought Wyoming was windy! All our hair was in knots for the rest of the day.





3 comments:

Lindsay said...

So jealous, I have always wanted to go see Phantom!! Someday..... glad you had so much fun:)

blah said...

My hat goes off to Aubrey, the blogging queen!:) Love the pictures. Thanks for sharing!

Kimberly said...

What great memories! Love the pictures!