Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Where do I start???

Where Do I Start?? It's been over a year since I have last blogged. Do I start from today? Last year? Somewhere in the middle? Highlights? I guess I'm not sure. I DO know that if I don't start somewhere time will just keep ticking. So I'm going to start today...

Last year in a nutshell:

October: Brooklyn wanted her cousin Hunter to come for a sleepover to celebrate her birthday. We carved pumpkins and partied. I would post the pictures but for some reason my girls carved pumpkins with out their shirts on. (I know this won't surprise Jamie) We will try to keep our shirts on this year so I can post pictures. This is a Halloween 2009, just in time for this years pictures. WARNING: I believe in recycling costumes so you may see these again in 2010 :)




Brooklyn's Family Party: She decorated her own cake with Littlest Pet Shop. My girls love decorating their own cakes. Sometimes they are good and sometimes we all end up with root beer floats.



Our little BYU Cougar, Alex, got to go to her first BYU football game. She loved it and Ben said she was happy the whole time and enjoyed it. I asked her what she remembers most about going. She said "I ate a whole foot-long hot dog" (We took the girls to a UW football game last month and she was not into it, guess she knows her team. Plus they didn't have any foot-longs!) That's our Al.





This is Baby Candace and Chicky. We always go swimming when we go home. There is this place in Midway that boasts they have natural mineral bath. Kinda like Thermopolis with out the smell.