Tuesday, October 12, 2010

February

February:
I don' think I can call this a February activity but more an all winter activity. This was the girls 3rd year skiing and they get better each time we went. Brooklyn has gained alot of confidence and tries to go off jumps like Aunt Becca. Alex is getting more and more confidence and loved to play follow the leader. It is fun to have them liking it and we can't wait to hit the slopes again.


This is Princess Cancan playing in Alex's fire truck from school.

Alex turned 5 this past year and she is growing up so fast. She is Candace's biggest protector and tormentor. She is my biggest helper and messiest child. She waves to Ben each morning in our picture window until she can't see his truck and the first to hug him when he comes home at night. She is always ready to play with Brooklyn when she gets home and eager to hear about her day. Alex would rather fruit and veggies over candy or sweets. She would rather you play a game or read a book to her than buy her a present. One time she was in trouble for something and was having a time out in her room. Ben had gotten home from work and I told him to go and get her out but that it was my turn to have a time out in my room. Pretty soon here comes Alex with some lotion asking if I would like a foot rub. She is a great peacemaker and I hope learn something from having a child just like myself. We love this girl who loves life and wants to make others happy.



*notice the missing tooth. She lost her first tooth New Years Eve and her second one New Years Day. Two teeth in two days and in two different years!
















1 comments:

Kimberly said...

What a cute post! I love your layout! It's so fun to hear about your family! :)